GUTMANN LARA GF Curtain Wall A modular system – Room for ideas
The mullion-transom glazing system LARA GF offered by GUTMANN AG is a curtain wall system ideal for large-area and multi-level glass surfaces divided up in many sections. LARA GF is just as suitable for sophisticated glass roofs as it is for classic winter gardens. In combination with the passive house-certified window system MIRA-therm 08, the highly insulating mullion-transom curtain wall system LARA GF is an intelligent solution for superior passive house curtain wall construction. This innovative system gives architects and customers high-quality technology and nearly endless freedom in designing.
- Laminated timber frame (Pine, Oak, Sapele)
- Fully factory finished ready to install
- Double & Triple glazing available
- The glazing system is screwed onto simple square glue-laminated wood pieces or onto certified laminated veneer wood pieces (e.g. steel or aluminium beams). Therefore, no special preparation of the transom profile is necessary.
- LARA GF features maximum tightness, even with multiple divided sections. It facilitates overlap of the interior mullion-transom gaskets on four levels at the T-joint and thus gives architects and planners more room to realise their ideas.
- A special gasket with rubber friction seal makes the so-called transom drainage and field-by-field drainage possible.
- The glass is taken up completely within the profile system. Glass thicknesses of 9 to 50 mm are available.
- The wood attachment construction in 50 mm face widths offers further curtain wall design options.
- LARA GF perfect for combination with wood-aluminium insertion windows and doors from the MIRA, SYSTEM 4000 and NORWIN systems.
- LARA GF can be manufactured in different face widths of 50, 60, or 80 mm.